FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet Barbecued Pork Chops
Finding the perfect pork chop seasoning have you stumped? Glaze thick, meaty chops with a blend of sweet ingredients in this quick and easy recipe great for any night of the week.
View all tips »
To use frozen pork chops: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Place in a skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4 to 6 minutes or until heated through.
- 8 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 8 oz. ea.)
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) French salad dressing
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil in batches for 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Return all to the pan.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4 to 5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°F.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving, or cool before placing in a freezer container. Cover and freeze for up to 3 months.