FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet Corn and Potato Gratin
Our Yukon Gold Potatoes are known for their eye-free skin and smooth texture, so it's no surprise that they headline this side dish that's perfect for hearty dinners.
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 cup(s) whole milk
- 2 lb. medium Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8-inch slices
- 2 cup(s) fresh or frozen corn
- 8 1/4 oz. cream-style corn
- 3/4 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion in butter until tender. Stir in the flour, garlic, salt and pepper until blended; gradually add milk. Stir in potatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are crisp-tender.
- Stir in corn and cream-style corn. Transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; sprinkle over potatoes. Bake at 350°F for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and potatoes are tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.