FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet Potato Chips with Sea Salt and Pepper
A delicious accompaniment to sandwiches and burgers, these crispy chips are simple to make and they look great on a plate.
- 3 sweet potatoes, thinly sliced into rounds
- Vegetable oil
- Lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Peel sweet potatoes.
- Thinly slice sweet potatoes and put into a bowl of water with ice and lemon juice. Let sit for 1/2 hour.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep pan to 375°F.
- Drain and pat dry sweet potatoes.
- Fry in small batches and place on paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.