FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet Potato Pancakes
A little extra work goes a long way with this recipe that’s exploding with flavor. A blend of sweetness and spices that seem to hug your taste buds will make for a delightful way to start your day.
View all tips »
Serve with toasted pecans and ice cream as a dessert.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sweet potatoes, cooked and puréed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cup(s) milk, room temperature
- 2 large eggs at room temperature, beaten
- Pinch of salt
- 6 Tbsp. melted butter
- Vegetable Oil
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, mix together sweet potato purée, egg, milk, butter and vanilla. Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, cloves and salt. Do not over-mix. Let batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Heat pan with oil and spoon mixture to make pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup and butter.