FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet 'n' Savory Peach Chicken
Sweeten your next meal with this savory dish that combines fresh peaches and roasted chicken for a taste that's as delicious as it sounds.
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 1/2 to 4 lb.), cut up
- 2 to 3 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- 3 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, fry chicken in oil until browned on all sides. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, vinegar, honey and parsley; pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Uncover; add peaches. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear and peaches are heated through.