FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet and Spicy Sauce
This recipe was submitted by Troy Black.
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. rosemary, freshly chopped or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir frequently. Bring to a boil and remove from heat.
- Serve warm as a sauce or allow to cool and use as a marinade.