FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Sweet and Tangy Meatballs
For an instant crowd favorite, simmer Casa Di Bertacchi® Authentic Italian Style Beef Meatballs with Smucker’s® Strawberry Jam and your favorite barbecue sauce.
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Smucker’s® Strawberry Jam
- 1 cup(s) barbecue sauce
- 2 lb. (1/3 bag) Casa Di Bertacchi® Authentic Italian Style Beef Meatballs
- In a slow cooker or large pot, combine all ingredients and bring to simmer. Reduce heat and cook 18 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until meatballs are heated through.
- To serve, skewer individual sweet and tangy meatballs with appetizer skewers and place on serving tray.
- To add color, skewer with chunks of pineapple or red bell pepper. To garnish, sprinkle with chopped scallions, green parts only.