FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Taco Pasta Skillet
This skillet is simple but so flavorful. Your family is sure to love this twist on a classic pasta dish.
View all tips »
You control the heat on this dish. Use hot salsa for a spicier skillet, mild for one that’s more tame.
- 8 oz. uncooked Daily Chef™ macaroni
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 1 cup(s) tomato sauce
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 cup(s) Bakers & Chefs® Shredded Cheddar Cheese (4 ounce)
- 1/2 cup(s) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a non-stick skillet, cook beef & garlic over medium heat until meat is browned; drain. Stir in the picante sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder & cumin; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for about 5 minutes. Stir pasta into meat mixture.
- Top with cheddar cheese. Cover skillet 5 minutes or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with olive and green onions slices. Serve with sour cream, if desired.