FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tangy Cheese Bites
Start with Artisan Fresh™ bread baked fresh daily and smother in a blend of fresh cheeses to make these simple, savory snacks you'll love to have on hand for game watching and parties.
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) unsliced Italian bread
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, cubed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cup(s) (6 oz.) crumbled blue cheese
- 3 egg whites
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Cut crust off all sides of bread. Cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes; set aside. In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in cream cheese until melted. Remove from the heat; stir in cheddar cheese and blue cheese until melted.
- In a small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold into cheese mixture. Dip bread cubes into cheese mixture, turning to coat.
- Place on greased baking sheets; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Serve warm.