FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tapas Meatballs with Orange Glaze
These hearty appetizers are worthy of taking over for traditional crockpot meatballs. Bring home our USDA Choice beef for juicier, more flavorful starters.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) ketchup
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 3 tsp. paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 lb. lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 2 1/2 oz. feta cheese, cut into sixteen 1/2-in. cubes
- 12 oz. orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/3 cup(s) finely chopped onion, divided
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Divide into 16 portions; flatten. Top each with a cheese cube; form beef mixture around cheese into meatballs.
- Place on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400°F for 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink. In a small saucepan, heat the marmalade, orange juice, half of the onion and the jalapeño.
- Place meatballs in a serving dish; pour glaze over the top and gently stir to coat. Garnish with remaining onion.