FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tex-Mex Pasta Salad
Same old pasta salad? Not so much. This jazzed-up version with black beans, hot pepper sauce and ranch is a sure picnic hit.
View all tips »
Trim 60 calories and 7 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Kraft® Light Ranch Dressing and Kraft® Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise.
Add 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro to dressing mixture before tossing with remaining ingredients.
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup(s) Kraft® Real Mayo Mayonnaise
- Zest and juice from lime
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 cup(s) elbow macaroni, cooked, drained
- 1 1/2 cup(s) halved cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup(s) canned black beans, rinsed
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Mix dressing, mayo, lime zest, juice, pepper sauce and cumin in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.