FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Texas Smokey BBQ Beef Fajitas
These quick, easy and flavorful fajitas are a perfect weeknight or game day dinner.
- 1 1/2 lb. lean flank or skirt steak
- 3/4 cup(s) Cattleman's® Texas Smoky Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 large bell peppers (red, green or yellow) cut into strips
- 1 large onion cut 1/4” strips
- 10 Heated -12” flour tortillas, sour cream, shredded cheese on side
- Cut meat into thin slices; place in large bowl
- Combine barbecue sauce and chili powder. Pour 1/3 cup sauce over meat; toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes Reserve remaining sauce mixture.
- Heat 1 tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet or wok until hot. Stir-fry vegetables 5 minutes or until tender. Transfer to clean bowl.
- Heat 1 to 2 tbsp. oil in same pot over high heat until very hot. Stir-fry meat in batches until browned. Add vegetables back to skillet. Stir in remaining sauce and simmer for 5 minutes till heated thru.
- Serve with tortilla, sour cream, shredded cheese on side.