FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Thai Chicken Pizza
Give your next pizza an exotic Asian twist by combining authentic Thai flavors like garlic, ginger, soy and plum sauces. Using a prepared pizza crust and rotisserie chicken means dinner will be ready in no time.
View all tips »
- To add some heat, sprinkle finely chopped jalapeño pepper over toppings.
- If desired, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- pizza crust, pre-made
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 large carrot, peeled and quartered crosswise
- 1 knob fresh ginger root, peeled
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 2 cup(s) chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup(s) plum sauce
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place garlic, carrot and ginger in food processor; pulse to fine mince.
- Combine in a large bowl with all remaining ingredients, except for peanuts. Stir to mix well.
- Spread mixture over the pizza crust. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Bake for 12 to 18 minutes until crust is golden. Slice and serve.