FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Thanksgiving Eggs & Bacon with Pumpkin Spice Waffle
Don’t save this hearty breakfast just for Thanksgiving! Serve these Eggo® Seasons™ Pumpkin Spice waffles topped with maple-infused bacon, eggs and cranberry sauce for a leisurely weekend brunch.
- 8 slices cooked turkey bacon
- 1/4 cup(s) maple syrup
- 1 fresh sage leaf
- 4 Eggo® Seasons™ waffles
- 4 Tbsp. cranberry sauce
- 4 fried or poached eggs
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the sage and maple syrup in a small bowl. Place in a microwave and cook for 20 to 30 seconds to infuse the flavor. Brush pieces of cooked turkey bacon with sage-infused glaze.
- Place bacon and waffles on an oven tray and bake for 5 minutes until crispy. While waffles are baking, cook your eggs.
- Place a waffle in the center of each plate, top each waffle with two pieces of sage-glazed bacon and one egg.
- Heat cranberry sauce and drizzle around plate.