FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Thick Peachy Milk Shakes
A great way to enjoy fresh peaches in a cool and refreshing beverage that's sure to be a new warm-weather favorite.
- 3/4 cup(s) cold 2% milk
- 1/4 cup(s) peach nectar or orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cup(s) sliced, peeled fresh peaches
- 3 cup(s) vanilla ice cream
- In a blender, combine the milk, peach nectar, honey and peaches; cover and process until smooth.
- Add ice cream; cover and process 30 seconds longer or until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.