FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Three-Cheese Stuffed Onions
Surprising and indulgent, this appetizer uses tender baked onions and a blend of the highest quality soft cheese available in club.
- 8 medium onions
- 1 cup(s) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Romano cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 14 1/2 oz. chicken broth
- Peel onions. Cut a 1/2-inch slice from top of each onion; remove centers with a melon baller, leaving 1/2-inch shells.
- Combine Gorgonzola cheese and cream cheese; stuff into onion shells. Place in an ungreased 13x9-inch baking dish. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with Romano cheese, salt and pepper. Pour broth around onions.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375°F for 50 to 60 minutes or until tender.