FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Grapes and cream create a lovely sauce for this delicate fish in a matter of minutes. And this is one of the unusual fish preparations the kids will really enjoy, too.
- 4 boneless/skinless fillets of tilapia or sole
- 3 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon or basil
- 4 Tbsp. butter (.50 stick)
- 1/4 cup(s) minced onion or shallot
- 1 1/3 cup(s) red grapes, sliced in half
- 1 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream
- Sprinkle tilapia or sole fillets with 1 teaspoon tarragon or basil, then salt and pepper.
- Melt butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add tilapia to butter. Sauté about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until brown and cooked through. Transfer fish to plates.
- Add onion or shallot and remaining tarragon or basil to skillet drippings. Sauté over medium-high heat about 2 minutes, or until onion begins to soften.
- Add grapes, wine and cream. Boil until sauce thickens enough to coat a spoon, about 5 minutes. Season sauce with salt and pepper.
- Spoon sauce over fish.