FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This is one of Italy’s favorite desserts. Serve this simple version, which can be completed days ahead of time, to wow your family on a Friday night or for company after an elegant Italian meal.
- 1 3.4-ounce box vanilla pudding
- 2 cup(s) whole milk
- 3 Tbsp. amaretto
- 1 cup(s) softened cream cheese or mascarpone
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) brandy
- 2 Tbsp. coffee liqueur, like Kahlua®
- 3/4 cup(s) triple-strength coffee (or espresso)
- 24 ladyfingers
- 1 3/4 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate, grated
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Using scissors or knife, cut each roll into 4 equal pieces; place separately on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Uncover icing cup; microwave for 10 seconds.
- Place half of the pieces in serving bowl; drizzle with half of the icing.
- Repeat with remaining pieces and icing.