FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This appetizer can be dressed up or down, depending on the crowd. From feeding your family a meal they won’t fight or entertaining hungry game-time guests with irresistible snacks, oven-toasted prepared ravioli will make pleasing everyone easy.
- 8 frozen large cheese ravioli
- 2 Tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- 1 Tbsp. seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) pizza sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with pizza sauce.