FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tomato and Onion Salmon
Make your next salmon entree extra special by preparing it with the perfect combination of ripe tomatoes, onions and zesty lemon juice.
- 4 salmon fillets (5 oz. each)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. dill weed
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup(s) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley
- Place salmon in a 13x9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with dill and pepper. Top with tomatoes; set aside.
- In a small skillet coated with cooking spray, saute onion and garlic. Add the broth, lemon juice and parsley. Bring to a boil; cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Spoon over salmon. Cover and bake at 350°F for 13 to 18 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.