FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tomato, Sausage & Cheddar Bread Pudding
A blend of savory flavors wakes up your taste buds with Artisan Fresh™ bread, hearty crumbled sausage, tangy tomatoes and gooey, melted cheeses – all available in club.
- 3 cup(s) (12 oz.) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 28 oz. diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 lb. bulk Italian sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3 cup(s) cubed French bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F, In a large bowl, combine first eight ingredients. Stir in bread. Transfer to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- In the same bowl, whisk eggs, cream, salt and pepper; pour over bread mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.