FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tomato Zinger Cocktail
Orange and tomato are an unusual yet winning flavor combination in this refreshing, rosy quaff.
View all tips »
It’s definitely worth taking the time to add the flavorful rim.
- 2/3 cup(s) fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup(s) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. beef broth
- 2 dashes Tabasco® sauce
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 4 oz. light tequila or citrus vodka
- Glass Rim: Combine 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 40916 teaspoon cayenne pepper on a
- Garnish: Lime wedge
- Glass: Tall or highball
- Rub the rim of each glass with a cut lime, then roll the rim in the saucer of spices to coat.
- Stir all ingredients together in a pitcher.
- Fill rimmed glasses with ice, pour in the cocktail mixture and garnish with a lime wedge.