FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tortellini and Ham
Artisan Fresh™ Tortellini filled with Parmesan, mozzarella and ricotta cheeses makes this recipe fast, easy and delicious, while ham and fresh vegetables make it satisfying and colorful.
- 19 oz. frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup(s) fresh or frozen pepper strips, thawed
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) cubed fully cooked ham
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/2 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute pepper strips in butter until crisp-tender. Add ham and garlic; saute 1 minute longer.
- Combine the cornstarch, broth, basil, parsley and pepper; stir into pepper mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add 2 tablespoons cheese. Drain tortellini; toss with ham mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.