FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Impress guests with this quick and easy Italian appetizer recipe submitted by Sam’s Club members and mother-daughter bloggers at caramelpotatoes.com. Olive Garden® Salad Dressing and frozen tortellini help you cut the prep, but keep great taste.
- Frozen or fresh cheese tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- Olive Garden® Italian Salad Dressing
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cheese cubes
- Skewers (about 6”)
- Prepare tortellini as directed.
- Generously coat tortellini in salad dressing and refrigerate overnight.
- Add more dressing the next day because the pasta will absorb it.
- Thread tortellini on the skewers, alternating with tomatoes, olives and cheese cubes.