FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tortellini with Salmon-Ricotta Sauce
Getting your weekly double dose of seafood just got very exciting. The smooth cheese sauce draped over pasta and fresh salmon makes this recipe absolutely hypnotizing.
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup(s) fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup(s) fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 pouch (7.1 oz.) boneless, skinless pink salmon
- 2 Tbsp. snipped fresh dill or 2 tsp. dill weed
- 1 1/2 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, saute onions in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Combine cornstarch and milk until smooth; gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in mozzarella cheese until melted. Stir in the ricotta cheese, salmon, dill, lemon peel, lemon juice and salt.
- Drain tortellini; add to ricotta sauce. Cook and stir until heated through.