FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tortilla Roast Beef Roll-Up Sandwich
Rollup sandwiches are such a great way to add variety to a lunch box. This one combines many of the fun flavors of the Mexican kitchen with flavorful Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Roast Beef.
View all tips »
The more tightly rolled and wrapped the sandwich, the better it will hold together when unwrapped. The 4-to-6 hour chilling and set-up time is essential.
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup(s) salsa
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 8 large (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 lb. Castle Wood Reserve® Angus Roast Beef
- 2 cup(s) guacamole (or avocado mashed with lemon juice and salt)
- 8 oz. shredded jack cheese
- Beat the cream cheese, salsa, cayenne pepper and garlic powder together in a bowl until well blended.
- On the counter, overlap 2 tortillas at a time to create 4 large wrappers. Spread a thin layer of the cream-cheese mixture over each tortilla base. Place 4 slices of roast evenly over the cream cheese.
- Next, spread 1/4 of the guacamole on the beef and divide the grated cheese evenly between the tortillas.
- Starting on one side, gently but firmly press and roll each tortilla into a tight tube. Wrap with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To serve, unwrap and slice each rollup into 3 or 4 generous wedges.