FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tossed Salad with Peaches
Enjoy this colorful salad made with a host of tastes and textures, including fresh-picked peaches, crunchy pecans and crisp, mixed greens.
- 4 medium ripe peaches, peeled
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/3 cup(s) canola oil
- 6 cup(s) spring mix salad greens
- 4 cup(s) torn romaine
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced cucumber
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup(s) chopped pecans, toasted
- Slice three peaches; set aside. Cut the remaining peach in half; place in a blender. Add the sugar, lemon juice, vinegar and salt; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, romaine, onion and cucumber. Pour about 2/3 cup dressing over salad and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a serving platter; top with sliced peaches and bacon. Drizzle with remaining dressing; sprinkle with pecans.