FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tossed Salad (Red Onion, Grape Tomatoes & Artichoke Hearts) with Creamy Dill & Lime Dressing
Mix things up this Memorial Day with a flavorful tossed salad crafted with red onions, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts and a creamy, tangy salad dressing.
View all tips »
Put out a side bowl of white or yellow cheese for those who want it.
- 8 cup(s) salad mix
- 2 cup(s) grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup(s) marinated artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) toasted pine nuts
Creamy Dill & Lime Dressing
- 3/4 cup(s) plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
- 1 tsp. dried dill
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- Juice of whole lime
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) olive oil
- Pinch cayenne
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to blend.
- Combine artichoke hearts and some of the marinade liquid from the jar with the sliced red onion for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Combine salad mix, grape tomatoes, artichoke hearts and red onion in a salad bowl. Toss with desired amount of dressing and top with pine nuts.