FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Trevor Bayne’s Speedy Brisket
See how Bayne-style excitement translates to the dinner table when you start with our juicy cut of USDA Choice beef and add a simple seasoning rub.
View all tips »
Serve brisket topped with caramelized onions.
- 1 (6-lb.) Member's Mark™ Angus brisket flat
- 1 qt. beef stock
- 1/2 Tbsp. Tone’s® Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tbsp. Tone’s Granulated Garlic
- 2 Tbsp. Tone’s Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Tone’s Ground Black Pepper
- Pour beef stock in bottom of roasting pan.
- Rub brisket with sea salt, granulated garlic, onion powder and black pepper. Place brisket on roasting rack in roasting pan.
- Place in a 300°F oven and allow 1 hour and 15 minutes per pound or until fork-tender. Cover with foil after good surface color is achieved (approximately 1 to 1 1/2 hours after placing in oven) and leave foil on for the remainder of cooking time.
- When done, let rest for 20 minutes. Slice into 1/8-inch slices across the grain and serve.