FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tuna Cheddar Casserole
Try this extremely succulent and flavorful version of the comfort food classic—tuna noodle casserole.
- 12 oz. dry Daily Chef™ Elbow Macaroni Pantry Pack
- 2 can cream of celery or mushroom soup
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) mushrooms, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 10 oz. canned tuna, drained
- 3 cup(s) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup(s) potato chips, crushed
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente (slightly under done). Drain.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat and add garlic and onions. Sauté until softened. Add mushrooms, salt and pepper. Continue to sauté 4 minutes. Cool.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine pasta, soup, milk, mushroom mixture, peas, tuna and 2 cups of cheese. Stir to blend well. Pour into greased 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Top with crushed potato chips and remaining cheese. Bake about 25 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and melted.