FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
In this recipe, the addition of Dijon mustard and egg white creates a remarkably tender, moist and juicy burger. Use ground turkey labeled as containing 10% fat (or more). Ground chicken can be substituted for the turkey with excellent results.
- Cranberry Mayonnaise (2 tablespoon cranberry sauce stirred into 1/2 cup mayonnaise)
- 2 lb. ground turkey, 10% fat (or more).
- 4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup(s) minced onion
- Sliced tomatoes
- toasted rye bread or hamburger bun
- Optional: 6 ounce sliced Swiss cheese
- Prepare Cranberry Mayonnaise.
- Mix burger ingredients together gently in a bowl. Form into patties and cook on a well-oiled hot grill or in a hot skillet about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Top burger with cheese, if desired, after the first turn.