FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Give traditional holiday flavors a new, delicious purpose in this easy, filling turkey casserole.
View all tips »
Also terrific with Hellmann's® Light Mayonnaise.
- 4 cup(s) prepared stuffing, divided
- 4 cup(s) coarsely chopped, cooked turkey (about 1 lb.)
- 3/4 cup(s) Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cup(s) mashed potatoes
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese (about 6 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Spoon in 2 cups stuffing, then top with turkey.
- Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® mayonnaise with cranberry sauce; evenly spread over turkey.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup mayonnaise, potatoes and cheese in large bowl. Evenly spread on turkey then top with remaining 2 cups stuffing.
- Bake 40 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. If desired, garnish with dried cranberries.