FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Turkey and Cheddar Panini
Serve up fall fresh flavors with our stovetop panini, featuring oven-roasted turkey, cheddar cheese and juicy tomatoes, served alongside a hearty bowl of loaded baked potato soup.
- 3–4 slices Castle Wood Reserve® oven-roasted turkey
- 2 slices Castle Wood Reserve® cheddar cheese
- 2 thin slices tomato, seeds removed
- 2 slices bread
- Brush both outsides of bread lightly with olive oil.
- Place 1 slice bread in a frying pan (oiled side down) and top bread with 1 slice cheese.
- Place slice of tomato on top of slice cheese.
- Place turkey on top of tomato. Top with other slice cheese and bread.
- Heat in warm skillet to toast bread and melt cheese.
- Flip once to brown both sides.
- Serve with a warm bowl of soup.