FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Biscuits with Turkey Gravy
Once the turkey’s out of the oven, so begins the scramble to guesstimate ingredients for a tasty batch of gravy. Turn to this recipe for a fail-safe solution to flavorful gravy with the perfect consistency for your Thanksgiving spread.
- 4 cup(s) turkey or chicken stock
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. chopped rosemary
- In a sauté pan add the butter, garlic and onions over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes until the onions are soft.
- Stir in the flour.
- Slowly add the stock and bring to a boil.
- Add rosemary and salt and pepper to taste.