FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Turkey and Pasta Teriyaki
Made with boneless, skinless turkey tenders, your favorite Teriyaki dish just got a whole lot healthier.
View all tips »
Substitute 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken or boneless pork loin for turkey.
Add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, if desired.
- 16 oz. Daily Chef Spaghetti
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless turkey tenders, cut into strips about 2 X 1/4 inches
- 16 oz. frozen stir-fry vegetable medley with broccoli, snap peas and water chestnuts
- 1 cup(s) Teriyaki sauce
- 3 cup(s) water
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add turkey and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Add frozen vegetables and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Break uncooked pasta into 2 to 3-inch segments. Stir the pasta pieces into the turkey and vegetables.
- Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Add Teriyaki sauce and water.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover, reduce heat to low and cook 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked, stirring occasionally.