FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
After a big turkey meal, change up the mundane turkey sandwich for an exciting collection of invigorating herbs, spices and crisp vegetables. With all of these fresh ingredients and seasonings, you’ll fall in love with turkey all over again.
View all tips »
Serve over rice.
- 3 cup(s) leftover turkey, chopped
- 1 cup(s) sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup(s) sugar snap peas
- 1 cup(s) asparagus, cut into 1” strips
- 1 cup(s) sliced bell pepper
- 1 cup(s) broccoli florets
- 1 cup(s) sliced onion
- 2 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped ginger
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Over high heat, add the olive oil to a large sauté pan.
- Add garlic, ginger and onions to pan and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and broccoli and sauté for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and sauté for 3 more minutes.
- Add the turkey and stir in the honey and soy sauce
- Combine cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water.
- Stir the cornstarch mixture into the turkey stir-fry.