FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Turkey & Stuffing Bake
Try a new side dish at dinner tonight.
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms (4.25 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup(s) diced celery
- 1 yellow onion (medium), peeled and chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Hidden Valley® The Original Ranch® Dressing, divided
- cup(s) water
- 3 cup(s) seasoned stuffing mix
- cup(s) sweetened dried cranberries
- 3 cup(s) coarsely shredded cooked turkey (about 1 pound)
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid and set aside.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat in large skillet. Add the celery and onions and cook for 4 minutes or until onions have softened.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in 1/2 cup of the dressing, water, and the reserved mushroom liquid.
- Fold in stuffing mix and cranberries and mix until thoroughly moistened.
- In a separate bowl, combine turkey, mushrooms and remaining 3/4 cup dressing. Spread the turkey mixture evening in a buttered 8-inch baking dish. Top with the stuffing mixture. Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until the top is nicely brown and is bubbly. Serve immediately.