FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Turkey Tetrazzini with Wisconsin Parmesan
Zesty pimiento strips and smokey paprika join the nutty, earthy aroma of Wisconsin parmesan to liven up this savory casserole.
- 8 oz. uncooked long spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. celery salt
- tsp. pepper
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 1 cup(s) chicken stock
- 3 cup(s) cooked chicken or turkey, chopped
- 1 can mushrooms, drained (2 ounce)
- 1/4 cup(s) pimiento strips
- 3/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese, divided (about 3 ounce)
2011 Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.
- Soak skewers in water for 30-60 minutes before using to avoid charring.
- If there is still a strip of striated muscle attached to the side of any scallops, grasp firmly and pull to remove. Place orange juice in a large bowl and submerge scallops in juice; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a nonstick skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until beginning to color but still soft. Drain on paper towels.
- Place citrus rub in a shallow dish. Remove scallops from juice. Roll the edges of each scallop in the dry rub and wrap with a strip of bacon, overlapping the ends.
- Thread 4 bacon-wrapped scallops onto each skewer and cook immediately or cover and chill for up to 4 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium-high
- Grill skewers 4 to 6 minutes until scallops are opaque in the center and firm to the touch, turning once. Serve with lemon or lime wedges.