FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
This extra-moist meatloaf gets a little zing with the addition of Italian sausage and sweet tomato sauce.
View all tips »
Leftover meatloaf makes a great sandwich or protein snack for late afternoon.
- 1 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 1 lb. Italian sausage, hot or mild
- 2 small eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce, plus 40910 cup for topping
- 3/4 cup(s) plain breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pan.
- Combine all ingredients (except for the additional 1/2 cup tomato sauce) in a large bowl and gently blend together. Don’t over mix or meat will get tough.
- Spoon into loaf pan and pat down. Pour the reserved tomato sauce on top.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until firm and fully cooked. Let cool 5 minutes before slicing to serve.