FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tuscan Chicken Simmer
The Philadelphia Cream Cheese creates a creamy & delicious sauce that's sure to impress, but easy to prepare. Just stir, simmer and serve.
View all tips »
Healthy Living: Save 50 calories and 5 grams of fat per serving by preparing with Philadelphia® Neufchatel Cheese and Kraft® 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Serving Suggestion: Spoon over hot cooked ravioli or fettuccine.
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 4 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed (.50 of 8-ounce pkg.)
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1/4 cup(s) pesto
- 2 cup(s) grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup(s) shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add next 4 ingredients to skillet. Cook, uncovered, on medium heat 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Return chicken to skillet. Cook and stir 1 min. or until chicken is coated and heated through. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.