FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tuscan Chicken with Panzanella Salad
We’re always looking for quick and flavorful ways to prepare popular boneless, skinless chicken breasts. The addition of bacon and Tuscan seasonings transforms this healthy staple into an impressive main dish. Serve this with a Panzanella Salad and sautéed broccoli.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. Hormel® Cooked Bacon Slices
- 3 oz. Bertolli® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 Tbsp. Spice Island® Tus Chicken Grinder
- Spice Islands® Salt and Pepper (To taste)
- 1 red onions (cut into rings)
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 bag Spring Mix
- 1 count grape tomatoes
- 4 oz. Virginia Brand® Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/4 cup(s) croutons
- 5 Tbsp. Spice Island® Salad Topper Grinder
- Heat 2 ounces olive oil in sauté pan at medium-high heat, add chicken breast and grind a generous amount of Spice Islands® Tuscan Grinder over chicken (about 1 1/2 tablespoons per breast.).
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap Chicken with two Hormel® Cooked Bacon Slices.Sauté chicken for 10 minutes until browned on all sides and internal temperature reaches 180°F. Once chicken is cooked, pull from pan and set aside. Julienne onion and bell pepper and sauté in 1 ounce of olive oil over medium-high heat until soft. This takes 3 to 4 minutes. Top chicken with Bell peppers and onions.Toss Spring Mix with dressing. Top with grape tomatoes, spice island salad grinder and croutons, and serve.