FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
If you’re looking for a simple recipe to make eggs a little differently, this is it. It takes less than 10 minutes and the results boast a robust flavor and creamy texture that makes plain scrambled eggs look boring. Serve it with garlic bread.
View all tips »
This is one of the few egg dishes that reheats beautifully.
Refrigerate any extra and warm for about 45 seconds in the microwave with a little extra cheese for a super quick breakfast.
- 8 eggs
- Pinch of red chili pepper flakes
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh or dried parsley
- 2 Tbsp. whole milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 green onions, chopped (include the green)
- 2/3 cup(s) Classico® Tomato and Basil Premium Pasta Sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup(s) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl with the chili flakes, parsley, milk, salt and pepper.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Add the green onions and sauté for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the pasta sauce and stir.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan. Stir with a spatula to mix and slightly scramble. Cook to desired consistency.
- To serve, top with basil and parmesan cheese.