FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Tzatziki Sauce for Lamb Chops
Recipe submitted by Elizabeth Nelson.
View all tips »
This sauce is also great on a lamb burger.
- 1/2 cup(s) Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup(s) English cucumbers, shredded
- 3 Tbsp. fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 tsp. salt, divided
- 8 lamb loin chops (about 2 pound)
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine first 6 ingredients and 1 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle chops with remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Cook chops on medium-high heat on oiled grill 6 to 8 minutes on each side for medium-rare doneness (145°F). Serve with prepared sauce.