FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ultimate 7-Layer Dip
Sure, we could have gone with six, but at what cost? Lose the sour cream, or the zesty salsa, or the melted shredded cheese or….No. Seven layers. Get a little in each bite.
View all tips »
Serve with Wheat Thins® Baked Snack Crackers.
Substitute a quiche dish for the pie plate.
Get a head start on your party preparation! Make this dip up to 2 days ahead, cover tightly and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 1 can refried beans (16 ounce)
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 cup(s) thick ‘n chunky salsa
- 1 cup(s) lettuce (shredded)
- 1 cup(s) Kraft® Mexi Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- Tortilla Chips
- Mix beans and seasoning mix; spread onto bottom of pie plate.
- Top with layers of all remaining ingredients except chips. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with chips.