FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ultimate Bacon-Maple French Toast
Start with our hearty Artisan Fresh™ French bread for a make-ahead breakfast dish that satisfies your sweet and savory cravings.
- 8 eggs
- 2 cup(s) half-and-half cream
- 1 cup(s) 2% milk
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Dash salt
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) French bread, cut into 1-in. slices
- 6 thick-sliced bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup(s) butter, melted
- 1 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 Tbsp. corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a large shallow bowl, whisk the first 9 ingredients. Dip each slice of bread into egg mixture. Arrange slices into prepared dish. Pour remaining egg mixture over top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. In a small bowl, combine the topping ingredients. Spread over top.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 40 to 45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.