FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Restaurant food made at home! Who knew it could be so easy.
View all tips »
Serve with a variety of dipping sauces, such as barbecue sauce, honey-mustard or ranch dressing.
- 2/3 cup(s) Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- Heat oven to 450°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in the center.