FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Ultimate Grilled Steak
You won't believe how easy it is to grill up a juicy, melt-in-your-mouth, five-star steak tonight. Our step-by-step directions make it foolproof.
View all tips »
Balance this barbecued steak with smart side dishes, such as grilled vegetables and a mixed green salad, for a delicious summertime dinner.
Place steaks in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; seal bag. Freeze up to 2 months. Thaw in refrigerator, then cook as desired. The meat marinates as it thaws.
- 1/2 cup(s) A.1.® Original Steak Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Kraft® Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 2 beef rib-eye steaks (1 pound)
- Mix all ingredients except steaks; reserve 1/4 cup. Pour remaining steak sauce mixture over steaks in baking dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of steak with sauce. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Remove steaks with marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill steaks 4 to 5 min. on each side or until medium doneness (160°F). Cut steaks in half; serve topped with reserved sauce.