FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Keep your p.j.s and slippers on, this coffee house special can be made in the comforts of your own home!
View all tips »
Spiced Orange Coffee:
Omit vanilla. Add 1 Tbsp. grated orange peel and 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon to coffee in filter before brewing.
Prepare as directed; refrigerate until chilled. Serve as a cold beverage over ice cubes.
To prepare this recipe for Passover, select food products that are kosher for Passover as needed. Consult with your rabbi if you have any questions.
- 1/2 cup(s) ground Maxwell House® Coffee, any variety
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 6 cup(s) cold water
- 1 Tbsp. imitation vanilla
- Place coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place sugar in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew. When brewing is complete, stir in vanilla until well blended.
- Pour into 6 large cups or mugs.