FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Veri Veri Teriyaki® Grilled Chicken Kebabs
Before grilling these top-quality chicken kebabs, marinate them in this zesty teriyaki sauce and add fresh onions and peppers for a truly flavorful meal.
- 1/2 cup(s) Veri Veri Teriyaki® Sauce & Marinade
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup(s) halved white button mushrooms
- Soak 8 wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl or large resealable container add all the ingredients and toss to coat.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Thread chicken on 4 of the skewers and the vegetables on the rest. Discard leftover marinade.
- Grill the chicken and vegetable skewers about 5 to 7 minutes on all sides or until crispy and golden.