FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Very Berry Bagel Spread
Just about anything tastes delicious when served atop a fresh bagel. Especially when the main ingredients are juicy, ripe berries. Add a little honey and cream cheese to the mix and you’ve got yourself a wonderfully mouthwatering way to start the day.
View all tips »
Use this spread on graham crackers, chocolate wafer cookies or vanilla wafers as a sweet snack.
- 8 oz. Kraft® Philadelphia Original cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 cup(s) finely chopped strawberries
- 1 pinch Tone’s® Ground Cinnamon
- Strawberry slices
- Combine cream cheese, honey, chopped strawberries and cinnamon in a bowl; stir until thoroughly blended.
- Spread onto bagels; top with strawberry slices.